resume helpFor Job Seekers
How do you stand out among hundreds of other Professionals in today’s job market? ProRecruiters has the answer. In addition to Staffing services we offer solutions for Job Seekers to stand out from their competition.
The ARRIVAL™ is our unique Job-Seeker service that provides a robust portfolio for Professionals stand out in the job market.
ARRIVAL™ is an acronym for: Application, Resume review, References, Interviews
The purpose of program is to enlighten our job seekers on how they are being perceived and help them manage those perceptions they want to manage throughout the interview process of their job search. As a candidate, you will go through the following steps and at the end, receive a Scorecard that you can utilize with hiring managers throughout your interview process.
- Application – first step is to complete our on-line application and upload your resume
- Resume Review – myself and another member of my team will edit and make suggestions to your resume
- Reference Checks – we will need 3 quality references that we can check.
- Interview – you will come in to do a face to face interview. This is where we do a mock interview and then provide feedback via our scorecard on first impression, our perceptions and make suggestions if any are needed.
- Video Resume – when in our office, you will be asked to do a 60-90 second video resume talking about “What a company would gain by hiring you.” This is your value proposition, speaking as to why a company should bring you in.
- Assessment – we have partnered with Hogan Assessments to do a career assessment. A link to this assessment will be sent to you and once complete, you will get the results.
- Learning– any technical skills you have can be tested so that you may in turn use those scores on your resume.
The scorecard you receive will have our resume suggestions, what your references said about you, our interview notes and comments, a link to the video resume, a complete copy of the Hogan Assessment and any test scores you chose to do.
We Are Here To Help
ProRecruiters is one of the best Oklahoma employment agencies and is devoted to placing people of competence and character for a career in information technology (IT), Human resources (HR), administrative & customer service, engineering & manufacturing, and accounting & finance. Our recruiters at ProRecruiters love what they do and are passionate about putting the right people in the right Tulsa jobs.
Expand your network of top-level employers and candidates by partnering with ProRecruiters in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our intensive screenings process and industry expertise allow us to find jobs in Tulsa Oklahoma for the contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hired job openings as a true strategic partner to Oklahoma employers.
Talk With A Pro
"I was pleasantly surprised with ProRecruiters. I met with Becky in early August for a high-level professional position that was eventually given to someone internal to the client company. I did not expect to be contacted again; however, Becky called me regarding a different opportunity for which I am qualified, and I was given an offer. If not for Becky I would never have known about the position. She did a wonderful job and I would not hesitate to recommend her or ProRecruiters."
"I have used ProRecruiters over 5 years. They do a great job sending us quality candidates, their process is easy and they are quick to respond. They do more than just send tons of applications to review, they take time to understand our company, which allows them knowledge in sending us a good fit. I highly recommend ProRecruiters for your staffing opportunities."
"Had a great experience with Pro Recruiters! It was easy to apply. They got me work immediately. The client company was awesome to work with. I would certainly recommend this temp agency for any professional office worker or call center agent to apply and start your path on a great career!"
"It's really a pleasure working with the team at ProRecruiters. Not only do they work hard to find the right talent for your company, but they also treat you like a friend. I have really enjoyed working with Heidi and Ashley, and am looking forward to continuing to use their services in the future."
"Top notch recruiting service. They reached out to me after finding my resume listed online. Within roughly 24 hours I had an interview setup and within 48 of original contact I had an offer letter. Professional service and quality follow up after placement. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services to anyone looking for a professional staffing agency in the Tulsa area. "
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74105